Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bonded * Insured * Licensed

White Glove answers to your important questions:

Does your company have Business Insurance or Workers Compensation coverage in case of an injury inside or outside of the home?

White Glove can provide Proof of Insurance and Workers Compensation documentation upon request which provides complete coverage in the event of an injury on your property. We provide full coverage.
We Use Environmentally Friendly Products!